Sunday, June 6, 2010

Odd's N Ends

Attached are some pictures of some random "cupcake plates" that I made with leftover batters and frostings from orders.


Strawberry Mini's

Citris Feista Mini's

Key Lime Mini's

Making these mini's have been easy and fun to experiment with. Ive been using only a "very vanilla" cupcake to keep things simple and just experimenting with colors and designs. I want to start experimenting with some different piping tips, but Im afraid that usually by the time I get to these "leftovers", Im so worn out from the actual cupcake order I've just finished that my effort is lacking. :) Ive been charging 15.00 for 24 of these mini's, with 24 being the minimum order amount. Kevin and I (cross your fingers) may be getting a mini chest deep freeze and housing it in the garage (gotta love apartment square footage), so that will make things MUCH more cost effective for me to just freeze the leftover unfrosted minis that my different batters mad and allow people to order them in whatever quantities they wish. I feel lucky that cupcakes freeze so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment