Friday, January 1, 2010

A Very Cupcake Christmas

Christmas treated this cupcake hobbyist WELL!!! My family has certainly provided much support in my journey through my new hobby, and for Christmas, everyone wanted to make sure that I was well equipped for cupcaking in the New Year! I got standard size and mini-sized silicone cupcake pans, a collapsable double-teired cupcake carrier, Betty Crocker's Cupcakes (book), Crazy about cupcakes (book), 2 flour sifters, and a red (to match my "fat chef" kitchen) professional 600 series kitchenaid mixer!!! This baby is the Lambourgini of mixers!!!

I wanted to post some pictures of the cute little cupcake trinkets my sister got me too...


A 50's style vintage cupcake apron!



Cupcake recipe holder




Cupcake Magnets



Cupcake Potholders!

Needless to say, I am very excited to continue cupcaking into the new year, and cant wait to see all of the fun and creativity that 2010 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment