Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nuveau Snowflakes

I did an abstract snowflake design for Kevin's work party last night and they turned out fantastic! I was really impressed with how pretty they were.

I also had the chance to work with Pearl dust for the first time; silver and gold. It was MUCH easier than I had previously imagined it being and I would really like to find opportunities to use it more often.

Check out the cupcakes below:




I also got the chance to use my new cupcake carrier and discovered that I should have no problem with "crushing issues" for my more elaborately topped cupcakes.


...so this is the last "winter" cupcake that I think I'll do for the year. I did go to Michael's yesterday and stocked up on a few wintery cupcake items for next year, and also bought a bunch of cute Valentines day themed stuff. I think for Valentines day, Im going to try a tiered cake with cupcakes. This will also be my first venture with fondant, so Im VERY excited!!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I'm glad I stumbled upon your site, you've got great stuff here! :)

    ReplyDelete