Thursday, January 28, 2010

Red Velvet's

Last weekend I made 80 red velvet cupcakes! 50 standard size, and 30 heart shaped mini's. From start to finish it only took me 4 hours. Im getting MUCH faster. I went with a simple design because I, once again, was pressed for time (Im seeing a pattern here) but I still think they turned out great!



We brought them to work and people were literally talking about them the next day!

Also, I recently booked a wedding for later this fall; I cant wait! The wedding colors are lavendar and dark purple, so I'll really be able to have fun with that! 150 cupcakes wont be too bad either! ;)

Next weekend I'll be making some birthday cupcakes for a girl at work, and then after that, its on to the valentines day project, with fondant! I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment