Saturday, October 10, 2009

The creation of a schweet new hobby!

Today was the first snow-fall of the season, and I sit here typing, with thousands of sweet little thoughts buzzing around my head...





I am a 24 year young girl living day after day in corporate america. I went to school for business right after high school. I got a job at a fortune 500 finance company while still in college, and 4 years later, here I am: a budding success moving my way up the corporate ladder, with high hopes of one day obtaining my master's degree.





But lately I've been thinking...as I slowely creep closer and closer to my 30's, I am starting to feel a need for something more. The need for a new hobby keeps nagging at me. It all started with an impulse buy while grocery shopping. I purchased "Martha Stewart's Cupcakes", a book FILLED with hundreds of creative cupcake ideas and tips and tricks of the trade. It hit me like a ton of bricks! Why hadnt I thought of this before!? I would begin making cupcakes as a hobby.





I love to cook; I love to decorate; I am creative..and artistic. This is the perfect craft for me.





I have no idea where this road will take me but I plan to document my journey here.





I leave you with this; the beginning of my first project...





****The girlies helping me make cupcakes!****

No comments:

Post a Comment